The Patrick Storch Mortgage Team is committed to providing a “WOW” experience throughout the mortgage process. We are dedicated to assisting families achieve their dreams by way of homeownership. We strive to build long-lasting business relationships through our positive team culture, trust, honesty, and by upholding our commitment to you, our clients.
ASK OUR TRUSTED PARTNERS...
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT US
The Mortgage Firm has been a tremendous asset to my business. Their team works hard to get my clients approved. They have been able to overcome obstacles to get my clients approved and never give up. I truly appreciate their professionalism and can’t say enough good things about this team. Thanks!
Patrick and The Mortgage Firm team are incredible. Their process is so simple, combined with great customer service… Customers love them! Working with The Mortgage Firm is always a pleasure.
The Mortgage Firm Tampa gives realtors the confidence to provide the highest level of client satisfaction. Its so important to be able to trust your lender through everything to alert you of potential problems before they arise. They consistently deliver exactly what they promise!
Experience the difference.
We pride ourselves on lending expertise, communication
and timely closings. We are a FNMA/FHLMC direct lender.
SEE the difference.
Let us show you the difference between working with the
Patrick Storch Mortgage Team vs. a big bank.
FEATURED OPEN HOUSES
PATRICK STORCH MORTGAGE TEAM
- Loan processing systems are all done in house allowing us to be able to close the loan quicker.
- We utilize local appraisers that know the area.
- We, as a direct lender, do not always keep the loan on our books. We have the ability to shop your mortgage among aggregators allowing us much more flexibility in programs and pricing.
- We have step by step communication pieces in place to notify you throughout the process.
- Because we only offer home loans, it enables us to spend more time on our clients and excel at what we do best.
- Loan processing is generally not processed at the actual branch but at the bank’s processing center which could be located out of your area.
- Banks generally use appraisal management companies with no local knowledge of the area.
- Banks set their own notes based on the lending requirements without any flexibility.
- Banks do not have the same automated communication system, leaving you dependent on their originator to keep you updated on the progress of the loan.
Waiting on the loan originator to take time out to contact you may cause delays.