The Patrick Storch Mortgage Team is committed to providing a “WOW” experience throughout the mortgage process. We are dedicated to assisting families achieve their dreams by way of homeownership. We strive to build long-lasting business relationships through our positive team culture, trust, honesty, and by upholding our commitment to you, our clients.
ASK OUR TRUSTED PARTNERS...
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT US
Patrick and his entire staff are always professional, knowledgeable, and efficient. They consistently and timely deliver for myself and my clients. Having a partner in this real estate process that you can rely on and who also contributes to your overall service is crucial. The Mortgage Firm is an amazing company.
I’ve known Patrick prior to my getting my real estate license. He and his team have been there for my clients both easy and difficult. His business continues to grow because his team cares for each and every client. Looking forward to many more years and successful transactions.
Mary Ann Carroll
We appreciate that The Mortgage Firm has the same level of commitment to their customers and ensuring their satisfaction and happiness as we do. They have a great system, are very communicative and personable – So we as realtors, along with our customers know and understand each step in the financing process from contract to close!
Doug and Nancy Wood
Experience the difference.
We pride ourselves on lending expertise, communication
and timely closings. We are a FNMA/FHLMC direct lender.
SEE the difference.
Let us show you the difference between working with the
Patrick Storch Mortgage Team vs. a big bank.
FEATURED OPEN HOUSES
PATRICK STORCH MORTGAGE TEAM
- Loan processing systems are all done in house allowing us to be able to close the loan quicker.
- We utilize local appraisers that know the area.
- We, as a direct lender, do not always keep the loan on our books. We have the ability to shop your mortgage among aggregators allowing us much more flexibility in programs and pricing.
- We have step by step communication pieces in place to notify you throughout the process.
- Because we only offer home loans, it enables us to spend more time on our clients and excel at what we do best.
- Loan processing is generally not processed at the actual branch but at the bank’s processing center which could be located out of your area.
- Banks generally use appraisal management companies with no local knowledge of the area.
- Banks set their own notes based on the lending requirements without any flexibility.
- Banks do not have the same automated communication system, leaving you dependent on their originator to keep you updated on the progress of the loan.
Waiting on the loan originator to take time out to contact you may cause delays.