The Patrick Storch Mortgage Team is committed to providing a “WOW” experience throughout the mortgage process. We are dedicated to assisting families achieve their dreams by way of homeownership. We strive to build long-lasting business relationships through our positive team culture, trust, honesty, and by upholding our commitment to you, our clients.
ASK OUR TRUSTED PARTNERS...
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT US
I had a tremendous experience with The Mortgage Firm. The communication was outstanding. All time frames were met. I worked with Jennifer and enjoyed each contract I had with her. I highly recommend Patrick Storch and The Mortgage Firm and have recommended many friends and clients to The Mortgage Firm.
I’ve been in real estate over 10 years and have worked with many lenders along the way. I’ve stopped working with everyone else because they Mortgage Firm delivers every time. They are honest, dependable and have unwavering integrity!
Working with The Mortgage firm has been a blessing. As a new realtor, they have made the learning process an ease. Every client we have worked with has been treated like family from every member of the team.
Experience the difference.
We pride ourselves on lending expertise, communication
and timely closings. We are a FNMA/FHLMC direct lender.
SEE the difference.
Let us show you the difference between working with the
Patrick Storch Mortgage Team vs. a big bank.
FEATURED OPEN HOUSES
PATRICK STORCH MORTGAGE TEAM
- Loan processing systems are all done in house allowing us to be able to close the loan quicker.
- We utilize local appraisers that know the area.
- We, as a direct lender, do not always keep the loan on our books. We have the ability to shop your mortgage among aggregators allowing us much more flexibility in programs and pricing.
- We have step by step communication pieces in place to notify you throughout the process.
- Because we only offer home loans, it enables us to spend more time on our clients and excel at what we do best.
- Loan processing is generally not processed at the actual branch but at the bank’s processing center which could be located out of your area.
- Banks generally use appraisal management companies with no local knowledge of the area.
- Banks set their own notes based on the lending requirements without any flexibility.
- Banks do not have the same automated communication system, leaving you dependent on their originator to keep you updated on the progress of the loan.
Waiting on the loan originator to take time out to contact you may cause delays.