- This event has passed.
December 3, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Join us for our homebuyer seminar! Enjoy hors d’oeuvres, while learning everything you need to know about the homebuying process!
- Patrick Storch, Loan Originator and Producing Branch Manager at the Mortgage Firm Tampa, has over 25 years of experience in the mortgage industry. He is known for his personal commitment and dedication toward managing workflow and structuring mortgage loans with the client’s best interest in mind. Throughout his career, Patrick has closed over a half billion dollars in loan amounts and has assisted over 3,400 families.
Our homebuyer seminar will cover:
- How much you can afford in a mortgage
- Types of mortgages
- Are you ready to buy a home
- The do’s & don’ts of credit, credit reports & debts
- Spending plans (Budgeting)
- The 4 C’s of credit
- Shopping for the right loan
- Shopping for the right home
- Mortgage assistance programs
- Down payment & closing cost assistance programs
- What to expect at closing
This seminar takes place at The Mortgage Firm Tampa, from 6-7 p.m.
- Check-in begins at 5:45 p.m.
- Presentation begins promptly at 6 p.m.
Please yes to this RSVP only if you intend to participate. This there is very limited space. If you need to cancel, please let us know.
Share on Facebook!